Linda Mami Nourishing Body Oil was formulated in 1978 by Puerto Rican pharmacist Diana Cordero Vidal and officially released to the market in 2011. Used by hundreds of Moms during pregnancy and post-natal care with positive results, including twins and triplets pregnancies.
MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS SUCH AS:
- Virgin Coconut Oil: High performance moisturizer, emollient and nourishing oil. It has great anti-inflammatory properties.
- Copaiba Balsam: Natural cicatrizer, anti-inflammatory and lubricant. It helps to stimulate skin microcirculation and oxygenation.
- Cosmetic Grade Vitamin E: Great antioxidant, skin healer and rejuvenating agent. It helps to stimulate the skin natural regeneration process.
- Vegetable Glycerin: attracts and locks moisture into the skin. It soften, smooth and soothes the skin.
- Increase elasticity
- Nourish & Moisturize
- Soothe Itchy Skin
- Great for pre-natal massage
- Delicious aroma
- Use during pregnancy and post-natal care
- Gentle enough to use with kids
- Shake well before each application
- Fast absorption and non-sticky feeling
Winner of "Travesía al Exito Empresarial" (2014)